Clue: Winner of five consecutive Wimbledons
We have 1 answer for the clue Winner of five consecutive Wimbledons. See the results below.
- Five-time Wimbledon champ, 1976-80
- Tennis champ Bjorn
- Five-time Wimbledon champ
- Tennis's Bjorn
- Wimbledon champ for five years straight
- Five-time Wimbledon champion
- Tennis's 1979-80 Player of the Year
- Wimbledon five-peater
- Wimbledon champ, 1976-80
- Evil "Star Trek" group, with "the"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 26, 2008
- Netword - March 10, 2006
- New York Times - December 26, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Winner of five consecutive Wimbledons that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!