Clue: Foe of communism
We have 1 answer for the clue Foe of communism. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 30, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Foe of communism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!