Clue: Food-chain letters
We have 2 answers for the clue Food-chain letters. See the results below.
- Col. Sanders's place
- Fast-food inits.
- Popular fast-food chain
- Popeye's alternative, briefly
- The Colonel's restaurant inits.
- Fast food inits.
- The Colonel's place, initially
- "Finger-lickin' good" restaurant
- Col. Sanders's chain
- Restaurant with wings
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 10, 2017
- Netword - September 09, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Food-chain letters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!