Clue: Former acorn
We have 1 answer for the clue Former acorn. See the results below.
- Source of cork
- Pin ___
- With 56-Down, city near Knoxville
- Kind of finish
- ___-leaf cluster
- Sturdy furniture material
- Acorn, in 2020?
- Acorn tree
- ___ Hill (James Monroe's home)
- Ilex, for one
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 25, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 11, 2012
- LA Times - April 15, 2012
- LA Times - September 04, 2007
- LA Times - December 06, 2005
- LA Times - August 25, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Former acorn that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!