Clue: Former central African republic
We have 1 answer for the clue Former central African republic. See the results below.
- Former country name
- New ___ (Congolese money)
- Where Ali KO'd Foreman, 1974
- Old name for Kinshasa's country
- Congo Basin river
- Congo, once
- Country name from 1971-97
- Congo, formerly
- Rumble in the Jungle setting
- Site of Ali's Rumble in the Jungle
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 19, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Former central African republic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!