Clue: Former Russian ruler
We have 2 answers for the clue Former Russian ruler. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 18, 2017
- Universal - May 25, 2017
- LA Times - February 14, 2017
- Universal - June 28, 2008
- LA Times - June 16, 2008
- Washington Post - December 29, 2006
- Washington Post - December 12, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 27, 2005
- USA Today - March 31, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Former Russian ruler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!