Clue: Founder of Stoicism
We have 1 answer for the clue Founder of Stoicism. See the results below.
- Greek philosopher of paradox fame
- Original Stoic
- Paradoxical fellow
- He claimed motion was illusionary
- Paradoxical Greek
- Early dialectician
- Stoicism founder
- Philosopher known as "the Stoic"
- Philosopher for whom a paradox is named
- Greek philosopher known for a paradox
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 30, 2013
- Netword - March 20, 2009
- Washington Post - March 06, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 10, 2007
- New York Times - December 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Founder of Stoicism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!