Clue: He claimed motion was illusionary
We have 1 answer for the clue He claimed motion was illusionary. See the results below.
- Greek philosopher of paradox fame
- Founder of Stoicism
- Original Stoic
- Paradoxical fellow
- Paradoxical Greek
- Early dialectician
- Stoicism founder
- Philosopher known as "the Stoic"
- Philosopher for whom a paradox is named
- Greek philosopher known for a paradox
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue He claimed motion was illusionary that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!