Clue: Stoicism founder
We have 1 answer for the clue Stoicism founder. See the results below.
- Greek philosopher of paradox fame
- Founder of Stoicism
- Original Stoic
- Paradoxical fellow
- He claimed motion was illusionary
- Paradoxical Greek
- Early dialectician
- Philosopher known as "the Stoic"
- Philosopher for whom a paradox is named
- Greek philosopher known for a paradox
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 27, 2012
- Chicago Reader - October 08, 2010
- LA Times - February 15, 2010
- New York Times - August 24, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Stoicism founder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!