Clue: Paradoxical fellow
We have 1 answer for the clue Paradoxical fellow. See the results below.
- Greek philosopher of paradox fame
- Founder of Stoicism
- Original Stoic
- He claimed motion was illusionary
- Paradoxical Greek
- Early dialectician
- Stoicism founder
- Philosopher known as "the Stoic"
- Philosopher for whom a paradox is named
- Greek philosopher known for a paradox
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 15, 2009
- New York Times - May 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Paradoxical fellow that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!