Clue: Original Stoic
We have 1 answer for the clue Original Stoic. See the results below.
- Greek philosopher of paradox fame
- Founder of Stoicism
- Paradoxical fellow
- He claimed motion was illusionary
- Paradoxical Greek
- Early dialectician
- Stoicism founder
- Philosopher known as "the Stoic"
- Philosopher for whom a paradox is named
- Greek philosopher known for a paradox
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 01, 2002
- New York Times - November 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Original Stoic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!