Clue: Guitar relative
We have 3 answers for the clue Guitar relative. See the results below.
- Fretted instrument
- Pear-shaped instrument
- Cousin of a bandore
- Mandolin's ancestor
- Instrument shaped like a 69-Across
- Long-necked instrument
- Cousin of the banjo
- Relative of a mandolin
- Madrigal accompaniment
- Vermeer's "Woman With a ___"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 01, 2015
- Universal - December 08, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 26, 2014
- Netword - September 25, 2007
- Netword - November 24, 2005
- New York Times - October 21, 1998
- New York Times - November 30, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Guitar relative that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!