Clue: Relative of a mandolin
We have 2 answers for the clue Relative of a mandolin. See the results below.
- Guitar relative
- Fretted instrument
- Pear-shaped instrument
- Cousin of a bandore
- Mandolin's ancestor
- Instrument shaped like a 69-Across
- Long-necked instrument
- Cousin of the banjo
- Madrigal accompaniment
- Vermeer's "Woman With a ___"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 13, 2007
- New York Times - May 08, 2007
- New York Times - November 07, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Relative of a mandolin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!