Clue: Long-necked instrument
We have 2 answers for the clue Long-necked instrument. See the results below.
- Guitar relative
- Fretted instrument
- Pear-shaped instrument
- Cousin of a bandore
- Mandolin's ancestor
- Instrument shaped like a 69-Across
- Cousin of the banjo
- Relative of a mandolin
- Madrigal accompaniment
- Vermeer's "Woman With a ___"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 04, 2010
- New York Times - March 16, 2008
- Washington Post - March 07, 2008
- New York Sun - January 10, 2007
- USA Today - October 13, 2006
- Washington Post - August 10, 2005
- USA Today - March 26, 2004
- New York Times - October 22, 1999
- New York Times - May 09, 1999
- New York Times - November 11, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Long-necked instrument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!