Clue: Gold-medal gymnast Korbut
We have 1 answer for the clue Gold-medal gymnast Korbut. See the results below.
- Ballerina Spessivtseva
- One of Chekhov's "Three Sisters"
- Marathoner Markova
- Gymnast Korbut
- Actress Baclanova of old films
- "The Three Sisters" sister
- "Eugene Onegin" sister
- One of Chekhov's Three Sisters
- "Eugene Onegin" mezzo-soprano
- First name in gymnastics
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 19, 2016
- Washington Post - July 13, 2005
- New York Times - August 06, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Gold-medal gymnast Korbut that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!