Clue: He called the Mets "amazin'"
We have 1 answer for the clue He called the Mets "amazin'". See the results below.
- Manager of five straight World Series champions
- "The Old Professor" of baseball
- "Good pitching will always stop good hitting and vice versa" speaker
- Wearer of #37, the first uniform number retired by the Mets
- Immortal manager nicknamed for his hometown
- First Mets skipper Casey
- First manager of the Mets
- Yankee manager who wore #37
- "Casey at the Bat" autobiographer
- Baseball's "Old Perfessor"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 31, 2000
Found an answer for the clue He called the Mets "amazin'" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!