Clue: "The Old Professor" of baseball
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Old Professor" of baseball. See the results below.
- Manager of five straight World Series champions
- He called the Mets "amazin'"
- "Good pitching will always stop good hitting and vice versa" speaker
- Wearer of #37, the first uniform number retired by the Mets
- Immortal manager nicknamed for his hometown
- First Mets skipper Casey
- First manager of the Mets
- Yankee manager who wore #37
- "Casey at the Bat" autobiographer
- Baseball's "Old Perfessor"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 12, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "The Old Professor" of baseball that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!