Clue: He lost to Dwight twice
We have 1 answer for the clue He lost to Dwight twice. See the results below.
- Name in 50's politics
- Dwight's opponent in '52 and '56
- Runner-up to Ike
- Opponent of Ike
- 1952 and '56 candidate Stevenson
- Dwight's opponent
- Opponent for Ike
- Ike challenger
- Vice president Stevenson
- First name in 1950's politics
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 01, 2006
- New York Times - November 21, 2003
Found an answer for the clue He lost to Dwight twice that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!