Clue: He swore in Herbert Hoover
We have 1 answer for the clue He swore in Herbert Hoover. See the results below.
- Electee of 1908
- Hotel in "The Graduate"
- Bryan defeater, 1908
- 300-pound President
- Eisenhower's rival for the 1952 nomination
- Last mustachioed president
- 10th Supreme Court chief justice
- For whom Sherman was veep
- 1920's Chief Justice
- Roly-poly president
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - August 15, 2005
Found an answer for the clue He swore in Herbert Hoover that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!