Clue: His Secret Service code name was Providence
We have 1 answer for the clue His Secret Service code name was Providence. See the results below.
- 50's leader
- NATO's first supreme commander
- President whose grandson wed a president's daughter
- He said "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both"
- His was David
- President dwight d. ___
- 34th president of the US
- WWII jacket eponym
- "Crusade in Europe" author
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 02, 2013
Found an answer for the clue His Secret Service code name was Providence that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!