Clue: NATO's first supreme commander
We have 1 answer for the clue NATO's first supreme commander. See the results below.
- 50's leader
- President whose grandson wed a president's daughter
- He said "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both"
- His was David
- President dwight d. ___
- 34th president of the US
- WWII jacket eponym
- "Crusade in Europe" author
- His Secret Service code name was Providence
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue NATO's first supreme commander that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!