EISENHOWER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- 50's leader
- NATO's first supreme commander
- President whose grandson wed a president's daughter
- He said "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both"
- His was David
- President dwight d. ___
- 34th president of the US
- WWII jacket eponym
- "Crusade in Europe" author
- His Secret Service code name was Providence
- Matthew Ridgway succeeded him as NATO head
- Deliverer of the U.N. General Assembly speech "Atoms for Peace"
- President born in Denison, Texas
- Winning general in 1945
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 27, 2016
- Netword - November 03, 2013
- New York Times - August 02, 2013
- Netword - January 26, 2013
- New York Times - July 17, 2009
- USA Today - January 28, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 12, 2008
- New York Times - February 06, 2005
- New York Times - February 25, 2003
- New York Times - August 21, 2000
- New York Times - December 16, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer eisenhower that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!