Clue: WWII jacket eponym
We have 1 answer for the clue WWII jacket eponym. See the results below.
- 50's leader
- NATO's first supreme commander
- President whose grandson wed a president's daughter
- He said "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both"
- His was David
- President dwight d. ___
- 34th president of the US
- "Crusade in Europe" author
- His Secret Service code name was Providence
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 12, 2008
Found an answer for the clue WWII jacket eponym that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!