Clue: President whose grandson wed a president's daughter
We have 1 answer for the clue President whose grandson wed a president's daughter. See the results below.
- 50's leader
- NATO's first supreme commander
- He said "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both"
- His was David
- President dwight d. ___
- 34th president of the US
- WWII jacket eponym
- "Crusade in Europe" author
- His Secret Service code name was Providence
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 25, 2003
Found an answer for the clue President whose grandson wed a president's daughter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!