Clue: Homeric sorceress
We have 1 answer for the clue Homeric sorceress. See the results below.
- "Odyssey" enchantress
- Lurer of sailors, in myth
- "Odyssey" sorceress
- Irresistibly fascinating woman
- Enchantress in Homer
- Mythical enchantress
- She turned Odysseus' men to swine
- She's dangerously fascinating
- Sorceress with a thing for Ulysses
- Sorceress of Aeaea
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 05, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Homeric sorceress that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!