Clue: Hunt or Hayes
We have 1 answer for the clue Hunt or Hayes. See the results below.
- She had "the face that launched a thousand ships"
- Agamemnon's sister-in-law
- Hunt in Hollywood
- Actress Hunt
- Her face launched a thousand ships
- Paris's abductee
- Euripides play
- Cosmopolitan's ___ Gurley Brown
- Title character in a Euripides drama
- Beauty who was born from an egg, in Greek myth
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - June 01, 2014
- Universal - July 13, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - August 24, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Hunt or Hayes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!