Clue: Italy's third-largest lake
We have 1 answer for the clue Italy's third-largest lake. See the results below.
- Lake at the foothills of the Alps
- Old "Supper Club" radio host
- "Hot Diggity" singer
- "Catch a Falling Star" singer, 1958
- Italian lake
- "Juke Box Baby" singer, 1956
- Singer with the first gold record single
- "___ está usted?"
- Italian resort lake
- "Dream Along with Me" singer Perry
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 19, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Italy's third-largest lake that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!