Clue: J. M. Barrie's Mr. Smee, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue J. M. Barrie's Mr. Smee, e.g.. See the results below.
- Rigging pro
- Deck crew's boss, briefly
- Cap'n's mate
- One in charge of a ship's rigging
- Ship's petty officer, informally
- Cap'n's underling
- Anchorman, briefly?
- Officer in charge of the anchor, for short
- Warship warrant officer, commonly
- Merchant vessel officer, briefly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 19, 2016
Found an answer for the clue J. M. Barrie's Mr. Smee, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!