Clue: "John B." of song
We have 3 answers for the clue "John B." of song. See the results below.
- Single-masted vessel
- Sailing vessel
- Fore-and-aft-rigged vessel
- America's Cup entrant
- Knockabout, e.g.
- Swift sailing vessel
- Single-masted boat
- Relative of a cutter
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 22, 2015
- USA Today - January 05, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 29, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - December 30, 2007
- Washington Post - July 01, 2004
Found an answer for the clue "John B." of song that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!