Clue: Korbut of the 1972 Olympics
We have 1 answer for the clue Korbut of the 1972 Olympics. See the results below.
- Ballerina Spessivtseva
- One of Chekhov's "Three Sisters"
- Marathoner Markova
- Gymnast Korbut
- Actress Baclanova of old films
- "The Three Sisters" sister
- "Eugene Onegin" sister
- One of Chekhov's Three Sisters
- "Eugene Onegin" mezzo-soprano
- First name in gymnastics
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 01, 2013
- Universal - January 31, 2009
- New York Times - February 09, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Korbut of the 1972 Olympics that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!