Clue: Lady of Paris
We have 1 answer for the clue Lady of Paris. See the results below.
- She had "the face that launched a thousand ships"
- Agamemnon's sister-in-law
- Hunt in Hollywood
- Actress Hunt
- Her face launched a thousand ships
- Paris's abductee
- Euripides play
- Cosmopolitan's ___ Gurley Brown
- Title character in a Euripides drama
- Beauty who was born from an egg, in Greek myth
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 20, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Lady of Paris that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!