Clue: Lake of Lombardy
We have 1 answer for the clue Lake of Lombardy. See the results below.
- Lake at the foothills of the Alps
- Old "Supper Club" radio host
- "Hot Diggity" singer
- "Catch a Falling Star" singer, 1958
- Italian lake
- "Juke Box Baby" singer, 1956
- Singer with the first gold record single
- "___ está usted?"
- Italian resort lake
- "Dream Along with Me" singer Perry
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 08, 2018
- LA Times - August 19, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 03, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 14, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Lake of Lombardy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!