Clue: Leader opposed by the Bolsheviks
We have 1 answer for the clue Leader opposed by the Bolsheviks. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 05, 2009
- Washington Post - January 09, 2008
- LA Times - November 13, 2005
- New York Times - July 01, 2002
- New York Times - September 13, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Leader opposed by the Bolsheviks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!