Clue: Make a call
We have 4 answers for the clue Make a call. See the results below.
- "I before E except after C," e.g.
- Hold sway over
- Straight line
- Preside over
- Wear the crown
- Be king over
- Lay down the law
- Have the throne
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 04, 2015
- New York Times - February 03, 2013
- Netword - May 19, 2012
- Netword - October 24, 2009
- New York Times - February 27, 2009
- Washington Post - September 07, 2002
- New York Times - March 23, 2000
- New York Times - May 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Make a call that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!