Clue: Nanook of the North, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Nanook of the North, e.g.. See the results below.
- Language that gave us "kayak"
- Mukluk wearer
- Indigenous Canadian
- Mukluks wearer
- Arctic native
- Certain Greenlander
- Native up north
- Northwest Territories native
- Language from which "kayak" comes
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 30, 2013
- Universal - September 13, 2010
- USA Today - November 21, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Nanook of the North, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!