Clue: Nastase of the court
We have 1 answer for the clue Nastase of the court. See the results below.
- Tennis's Nastase
- "In a cowslip's bell ___": "The Tempest"
- "Would ___?" (sleazeball's question)
- Netman Nastase
- Onetime rival of Bjorn
- Rival of Bjorn
- He beat Arthur at the 1972 U.S. Open
- Arthur's onetime court rival
- First name in 70's tennis
- "Would ___?"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 23, 2013
- Netword - September 11, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Nastase of the court that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!