Clue: "Nasty" Nastase of tennis
We have 1 answer for the clue "Nasty" Nastase of tennis. See the results below.
- Tennis's Nastase
- "In a cowslip's bell ___": "The Tempest"
- "Would ___?" (sleazeball's question)
- Netman Nastase
- Onetime rival of Bjorn
- Rival of Bjorn
- He beat Arthur at the 1972 U.S. Open
- Arthur's onetime court rival
- First name in 70's tennis
- "Would ___?"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 26, 2011
- Washington Post - February 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "Nasty" Nastase of tennis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!