Clue: Nicholas or Alexander
We have 1 answer for the clue Nicholas or Alexander. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 14, 2011
- Washington Post - April 30, 2011
- Netword - August 24, 2008
- New York Times - June 04, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Nicholas or Alexander that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!