Clue: Old autocrat
We have 2 answers for the clue Old autocrat. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 07, 2014
- Universal - June 05, 2014
- Chicago Reader - April 25, 2014
- LA Times - October 19, 2013
- LA Times - December 27, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - August 12, 2012
- LA Times - October 14, 2011
- Universal - April 24, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 05, 2007
- LA Times - July 25, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 06, 2007
- LA Times - December 08, 2006
- Washington Post - August 20, 2003
- New York Times - October 29, 2001
- New York Times - August 31, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Old autocrat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!