Clue: Old crowned head
We have 1 answer for the clue Old crowned head. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 02, 2012
- USA Today - June 18, 2012
- New York Times - July 25, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Old crowned head that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!