Clue: Old despot
We have 1 answer for the clue Old despot. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 11, 2017
- LA Times Sunday - December 30, 2012
- LA Times - December 21, 2008
- USA Today - October 17, 2006
- Washington Post - October 25, 2005
- New York Times - February 08, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Old despot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!