Clue: Old head of state
We have 1 answer for the clue Old head of state. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 14, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Old head of state that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!