Clue: Old monarch
We have 1 answer for the clue Old monarch. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 23, 2009
- LA Times - February 15, 2009
- LA Times - July 20, 2008
- USA Today - June 09, 2008
- USA Today - September 11, 2007
- LA Times - October 19, 2006
- New York Times - February 02, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Old monarch that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!