Clue: Old Russian monarch
We have 1 answer for the clue Old Russian monarch. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 13, 2013
- LA Times - February 04, 2013
- Universal - January 22, 2012
- New York Times - August 14, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Old Russian monarch that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!