Clue: Old Russian royal
We have 1 answer for the clue Old Russian royal. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 07, 2014
- USA Today - February 22, 2011
- New York Times - July 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Old Russian royal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!