Clue: One of the four Evangelists
We have 1 answer for the clue One of the four Evangelists. See the results below.
- Tintoretto's "The Miracle of ___ Freeing the Slave"
- One of the four evangelists, briefly
- Name associated with the second Gospel
- Gospel writer
- Patron of barristers and notaries
- Donatello sculpture subject
- Author of one of the Gospels
- Patron of Venice
- Namesake of a Venice basilica
- Gospel author
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 24, 2015
- New York Times - November 28, 2003
Found an answer for the clue One of the four Evangelists that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!