Clue: Patron of Venice
We have 1 answer for the clue Patron of Venice. See the results below.
- Tintoretto's "The Miracle of ___ Freeing the Slave"
- One of the four Evangelists
- One of the four evangelists, briefly
- Name associated with the second Gospel
- Gospel writer
- Patron of barristers and notaries
- Donatello sculpture subject
- Author of one of the Gospels
- Namesake of a Venice basilica
- Gospel author
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 14, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Patron of Venice that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!