Clue: Part of 28 Across
We have 2 answers for the clue Part of 28 Across. See the results below.
- Name in 50's politics
- Dwight's opponent in '52 and '56
- Runner-up to Ike
- Opponent of Ike
- 1952 and '56 candidate Stevenson
- Dwight's opponent
- Opponent for Ike
- Ike challenger
- Vice president Stevenson
- First name in 1950's politics
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - November 21, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - April 25, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Part of 28 Across that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!