Clue: Past potentate
We have 1 answer for the clue Past potentate. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 30, 2004
- New York Times - November 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Past potentate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!