Clue: Peter I, II or III
We have 1 answer for the clue Peter I, II or III. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 18, 2009
- New York Times - June 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Peter I, II or III that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!